Highlander to Lost
Highlander is a perfect milleuax for LW... the rules of the game ...
rather fit Lost Worlds.
Part of this is an effort to convert what can be converted from the
Highlander Collectible Card Gamee .. but some is just bringing ideas
from the series and movie.
Highlander Damage in the CCG has a basic damage for an attack is 2 or 3
corresponding to 4 to 6 in LW thus 1 Ability in Highlander corresponds
to 2 body in LW.
In a Raw Sense - The immortals you play in the CCG have 30 body in LW
terms. This could also be 20 body and 10 tactics or some other
Most of the following Quickened Actions cost 1 body pt.
correspond to exertions in HCCG, HCCG treats them as a form of
I am emphasizing their extremity and how it corresponds to things seen
in the mythos
Quickened Actions are basically a form of pushing ones
supernatural life force and so straining it to a degree. Hence the
depletion of Quickening Points
Quickened Might :
Quickened Mobility :
- Bonus of 4 bp on your next attack Picture the Kurgan
knocking down castle walls
- Reduce the damage you recieve while parrying by 4.
- Do a maneuver you restricted by stance or injury against
- Escape unimpeded (you may escape directly from any extended
range page or page 21, or page 1 unless your opponent quickens his own
mobility to prevent it - if he does you loose your position and are
retured to page 45)
- Prevent a non quickened escape even as its should be successful
and return the battle to page 57 or as above.
Quickened Perceptions (these are not active actions the do not cost
body pt to perform)
- The highlander CCG doesnt give Immortals any real form of
but this seems somewhat innapropriate.as it doesnt jive with the
or the series for that matter..
Beheading blows in mid battle are a form of luck card need to be
of Quickened Might and played with a successful dazed maneuver.
- Sensing of their kind - Battles between immortals of the
gathering always start on page 57
- Mentors gift this is the ability to sense pre-awakened immortals.
- The Last Gift - this ability corresponds to the Gift of the
Prophecy and allows one to predict the color of your opponents maneuvers
Defeat of An Immortal by another immortal gives them more extreme
experience points and may allow them to allocate those experience
points into abilities they have never trained in.